REVIEW: Rimmel Apocalips

Hello friends,

Well another day, another review. Not that I mind. It's also gotten so dull outside but it's not cold.. YET! Asides from all that I hope everyone is well.

I know Rimmel have just recently brought out new colours in the Apocalips range BUT I haven't been near a Boots or Superdrug to see them. That's a weekend mission hehe. I want to review the three I have and I think they're popular enough to be helpful if anyone is wondering what they're like.


You will have to also excuse some of the lighting the pictures, it was a dull evening. I realise I need more white and that in future.

Rimmel say 'It's the End of Colour as you know it! The intense rich colour of a lipstick, enhanced by a satin smooth shine. It's neither a lipstick nor a gloss... It's BIGGER than both! 
LONG LIVE THE COLOUR!'



I would definitely agree with the shine finish and rich colour. You're paying £5.99 RRP for a great lip lacquer. They are highly pigmented and very long lasting. I think the price is very reasonable too. 

Let's get to the colours I have shall we?


Unfortunately I haven't mastered taking good pictures of products on my lips so swatches on my hand will have to do for the moment.

Nude Eclipse looks nicer in the tube and on my hand than it does on my lips. I do find it to be quite bland so teaming it with a nice baby pink or nude brings it to life. I always try to make a product work before giving up on it. 

Big Bang is a very vibrant red. It is super gorgeous and very glossy. I cannot tell you how pigmented they all are. This can be worn alone and look great. 

My favourite of the bunch is Nova. I love the cool toned baby pink colour. I love that it looks good with any eye makeup you do. Isn't in your face bright but bright enough to be admired.

Overall, I cannot fault these lip lacquers. Definitely one of the best products Rimmel has brought out in recent years alongside the Moisture Renew lipsticks. Go buy one or them all people! hehe.

Have a wonderful day,

Victoria xox




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review