#Janblog

Hey guys,

Second post today. Woop woop. Well basically a few days ago on one of my #BigBlogmasProject posts I mentioned carrying on the posting daily event into January. Read the post here :D


What I want to is the following:
  • For everyone participating to blog everyday and to not include Polyvore posts every post. 
  • For us all to support each other and follow each other on all social media accounts.
  • At the end of the month have a meetup and get to know each other. We're all friends doesn't matter how big the blog is. 
If you're interested please email me at victoriaearls83@gmail.com. I would say comment below but my comments section acts up all the time.

Hope people do this and help encourage each other.

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review