Review: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick

Welcome to day 18 of the #BigBlogmasProject. This will be my third post on my blog today. I do apologise. As I have said in my previous post I am having huge issues with comments and them being shown on my blog posts. I get a fair few comments and the emails for them BUT nothing shows up on my blog. This is so frustrating.

If you could give me some help or guidance I would love that and love you forever and ever.

Onto the review.


When I saw the previews and colour selection for the Urban Decay Revolution lipstick range, I was impressed BUT also wanted to make my first purchase something different.


I was torn between Shame and Jilted. In the end, Shame won the battle as to speak. These retail for £15 so it's the same price as MAC. What I love about the UD lipsticks is how creamy they are and easy to apply. I use a lip liner with mine just so it doesn't bleed because it is such a dark colour.


Another awesome feature is the gun metal casing. So sleek and pretty. I want them all lined up in my room haha. Wow how cool would that be?!




It is a beautiful colour. Lasts about 3/4 hours on the lips and stains them but not badly. The colour of the swatch is exactly how it is on the lip too.


This is me wearing it. Woop.

Have you tried any of the other colours? Do you want to? Let me know.

Lots of love,
Victoria xoxoxxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review