Self Promotion TAG!

Hey loves,

It's day 10 of the #BigBlogmasProject and I thought I would dedicate a post to myself but ALSO start a new TAG haha. I obviously have this blog BUT I also have a YouTube channel. I would love it if you took a moment and subbed.






If you put VictoriaEarls in the search bar it comes up straight away. I got some flack on a video once so I am on and off with uploads but am going to resume filming at the weekend.



I also want to put out there that I am not vein or in anyway egotistical with this post. I very rarely promote myself or my posts on Twitter with work and stuff.

All my links are:
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube
Tumblr
My Facebook Like Page

So, to make this a TAG I want you all, all my followers and readers to do this post. Write about yourself, what you do and what you love. Leave all links (make them click able). Also, I would love to know why you do a blog/YouTube and what you want to achieve from it.

Have a wonderful day.

Look forward to reading your replies,

Lots of love, Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review