Beauty YouTubers...

Hey all,

I don't know about you BUT I watch quite a few beauty YouTubers. I thought today I would give my Top 3. Also, it's day 8 of the #BigBlogmasProject.

So, I watch more than 3 but wanted to do my absolute faves.



I absolutely love Shannon. I find her tutorials so helpful. I love the hauls she does, be it makeup or clothing. I don't like when she gets hateful comments on her videos but I guess that's the nature of having a hugely successful channel. The copper eye tutorial was one of my favourites this year.

I would definitely recommend her videos to anyone interested in makeup. A talented and creative girl.



Next is Nicole Guerriero. I cannot tell you how much she rocks. She also looks like Khloe Kardashian. Nicole also did a inspired look, inspired by Khloe (see above).

As an oily t-zone girl, the products Nicole uses get jotted down in a notepad. I find her tutorials very easy to follow and just think she rocks. I love how she now does DIY videos and I love her style. Nicole reviews products very well and at last she has a 'love it or leave it series'.



Can we take a minute and stare at Jaclyn Hill's gorgeous face. Jaclyn is a professional makeup artist and when I say I admire her, I mean it. I aspire to be as good as her. She honestly has a gift.

Down below are three of my fave videos from her but I watch them ALL!! She is (as she would say) amaze-balls.







I hope you enjoyed this different kind of post and I do hope you watch my three favourites!! :D 

I also want to mention that I could have gone on and on about their lives and history but didn't want to. This is me enabling you to watch them haha.

Lots of love,

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review