Bourjois Gift With Purchase

Hey all,

Well today I want to show you what's in the little goodie box I got from Bourjois. If you spend £15 or over on the brand you get a free goodie box. This little box is worth £29. Yay! Also, it's day 12 of the #BigBlogmasProject :D


Excuse my slanted photography haha. I love the box and festive it is. Below is an overview of the products inside. Yay for freebies.


Everything you're given is full size, which is very generous.





What are the products like? Well, to be fair, they're quite awesome. I don't rate the silver colour in the eyeshadow trio but that's ok. The lipgloss is absolutely gorgeous over a red lip and isn't sticky. Woo woo.I am a fussy woman with mascara but this one separates them nicely without packing on too much product. The lipgloss feels so nice on the lips, really has made me want to invest in more hehe.

Now, the negative side. Boooo hisss!!! I hate the nail polish. It is awful. I like the blood red colour and it's festive BUT it barely lasts a day. It chipped big time on my nails and I needed 3/4 coats to be opaque and not streaky.

Asides from that I love everything else. Look out for another gift with purchase post soon.

Have a wonderful night.

Lots of love,

Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review