Welcome to #JanBlog | Day 1

Hello hello,

Happy New Year and may you have a wonderful first day of the brand new year.


I was so thrilled with how I was doing with the #BigBlogmasProject that I decided to continue on throughout Jan. I do not see blogging as a chore and the more I blog, the more comfy I feel with the #bblogger community. Everyone is a nice person.

If you're still interested then please email me at victoriaearls83@gmail.com OR find me on Twitter #JanBlog

There are some guidelines here but all in all it's just to have fun. I hope we can do the meetup at the end of the month as well.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review