The Lipstick Tag!

Hey-di-hi,

Welcome to day 16 of the #BigBlogmasProject :D I hope everyone is well and getting excited for Christmas.

The lovely Sophie from A Hint Of Sparkle tagged me in The Lipstick Tag. I love her blog and she is fast becoming one of my great friends. Go check her out and follow too ;)


This is my ever so awesome collection. I have a few duds in my drawer that I don't use and didn't want to include them. I am mean to my lippies haha. I love lipsticks, they give so much to your look and outfit. I am very fond of bright and bold colours. So let's get to the questions shall we??


See my MAC Please Me has hit pan :( Booooo

How many lipsticks do you own?
Um, I own 23 that  definitely use. I have about 5 in a drawer of fails haha. Yes I use them all. I think that's very small compared to some haha.

What was your first ever lipstick?
I will choose my first ever high end lippy as I can't remember otherwise. I'm old remember :P MAC's Ruby Woo was my first purchase from them. I was so excited and I still have it now. I think I've had it three years.

What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I'll pick MAC because I have a few of their lipsticks. I have to admit, since buying one of the Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks, they will take over from MAC before the summer haha.

What is your most worn lipstick?
It was MAC's Please Me BUT it is definitely Candy Yum Yum or Barry M 'Shade 52'.

What is your favourite finish?
This is hard because I do love a matte finish and a creamy finish. I choose both! Haha.

What was the last lipstick you bought?
Bourjois Rouge Edition 'Violine Strass'. It's a gorgeous deep berry colour. So pretty.

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
I have a Nivea balm, Bourjois Violine Strass and Rimmel's Notting Hill Nude. I am well prepared for work tomorrow. I tend to change colours throughout the day for some reason.

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
MAC's Ruby Woo would be a predictable answer so I will go with a high street brand. I love Cherry Blossom by Revlon. It is the nicest cool tone raspberry red and has awesome lasting power.

How do you store your lipsticks?
I have acrylic storage from TK Maxx. I really want to get some more off Muji as I like to keep them out on show. I rotate them all around depending on what I am using etc etc.

What lip products are you currently lusting after?
I would love MAC's Pleasure Bomb but I think it's sold out. Illamasqua's Flare looks so perfect I need it haha. One more, Urban Decay Revolution in Jilted. Santa if you read this? Please and thanks!!

Hope you enjoyed this and I tag anyone to do this. I will leave a few specifics below.

Beth Strong
Beca
Liza at Glambeautys
Courtney
Hope
Cole
Lucy

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review