Review: ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick

Welcome to day 15 of the #BigBlogmasProject. Yay!

Today I have a review of the ELF jumbo eyeshadow sticks. I went into the flagship store in Cardiff recently and bought this one as I wanted to do more green eye looks and I didn't have an eyeshadow base for over my primer.


These bad boys retail for £2.50 so they're half the price of the NYX versions. Click here to purchase.




I must admit I thought I would prefer my NYX pencils but these are just as good. They made my eyeshadow pop a bit more. I will be doing makeup looks on my YouTube channel, click here, next week so look out for that.

I am really quite impressed and have a couple more items from ELF to review over the next week or so. I am also in Cardiff next weekend and might make a few more purchases so if you have any recommendations then please let me know on my Twitter. My Twitter acc.


Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Highlights:
  • I get to go to my fave city next week.
  • My nails are finally better after gel nails A YEAR AGO!
  • WWE Pay Per View - TLC is on tonight!!!
Lowlights:
  • I'm getting a cold and my throat aches.
  • It is windy and rainy here :(
  • I edited a video and lost it, AGAIN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review