MUA Eyeshadows



Good morning lovelies,

Welcome to day 7 of the #bigblogmasproject. It's currently 8.05am. Soooo early haha. If you've been following me for some time be it on here or Twitter, you will know I'm not the biggest fan of MUA cosmetics.

After a follower or subscriber told me to give their eyeshadows another go, I went out and bought three new ones. Two pearl and one matte. These retail for £1 each. Bargain really.





As you can see they swatch nicely. The orangey gold colour 'Shade 30' comes off very different swatched BUT I do like it overall. The matte colour 'Shade 20' is quite powdery at first but once it's warmed up it's nice.



I won't go into too much detail about every shade. My absolute favourite is 'Shade 24'. It swatches darker than what it is. On the lids it's almost rose gold. So nice especially on the lid with a small bit of 'Shade 20' in the outter V.



I will do a look with these shadows next week. Two looks in one video? Yes!! Let me know your thoughts and opinions on MUA.

YouTube.. Subscribe please! :)
Instagram
Bloglovin'
Like my Facebook page :)

Have a fun Saturday,

Victoria xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review