Versus Series: Sleek v Sleek


Hey guys,

Welcome to Day 3 of the #bigblogmasproject. I love doing this and the Instagram challenge as it's fun and pushes you to do it.

I did have a series on my older blog that got hacked, but then I could access it again but it was too late. There's a mouthful haha. The series was a VERSUS one and it was comparing two brands similar to each other or two favourites from a brand.

I have chosen to take two Sleek blushes and give you the run down on them briefly and which one I personally prefer and why.


Both these blushes are huge hits amongst MUA's, bloggers etc. As far as I know 'Antique' is limited edition. Sorry. I do think it's available online though. If I find a link I'll tweet it out on my twitter :)

Ok, so the gorgeous blushes. Sleek blushes are some of the, if not the most pigmented on the high street/drugstore. They retail for £4.49/£4.99. Eh how cheap.

Antique is a gorgeous brown and is not at all orange but more red based. I have to admit that there was a frosting on top of the blush for about 3/4 uses that was uber glittery but not on the skin. Whilst it still looks glittery, it really isn't. It gives the most gorgeous glow to your cheeks and if you're very pale then use this blush as a contour/blush. I am obsessed with this. I use this more than my NARS.

Rose Gold is a different kettle of fish altogether. I would definitely associate this colour with Spring/Summer time. It is quite vibrant. This is the closest dupe to NARS Orgasm. I do think Sleek's Rose Gold has more of a sheen of it than NARS. However, this is one heck of a girly blush. I would definitely approach this with a light hand as it is so pigmented. Such a pretty, glowy look when on the cheeks.


As you can see in the swatch picture they are seriously gorgeous. How could I choose a winner? Well, easily haha. I choose Antique to be MY winner anyway. It sits well on my skin and gives me a gorgeous glow. It does what NARS Amour does for me and makes me look healthy and it's very natural. Rose Gold can come off quite shiny sometimes so it puts me off.

Both are still undoubtedly beautiful though.

Hope you all have a great day. I'm off to work for a couple of hours.

Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review