Review: Lime Crime 'Pink Velvet' Velvetine.

Hey all,

Well it's nearly the New Year and the start of #JanBlog. I hope you all participate. All info here.

Today I have a review on a Lime Crime Velvetine. I bought mine off Love Make Up for £12. They usually retail for £13.50 plus P+P.


I ordered this the day after Boxing Day on the 27th Dec and got it this morning (30th Dec). Fast fast delivery, very impressive.

Soooo, onto the product.




Firstly, the packaging is gorgeous. The roses and colours make it so girly but the glass bottle makes it luxurious. If you notice the applicator is tiny and I mean half the size of a normal one. The colour is definitely different. I thought this would be like my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Addis Ababa' or MUA Luxe in 'Criminal' but it's not at all.



Excuse the awful lip pic. I will do a video today on this and compare it to the others mentioned above.

The colour to me almost comes off as a pink/red. It is bright but not super bright like Barry M's '52'. The small applicator is more of a round tip than the normal one so it can make it tricky to apply (see picture below). The liquid to matte formula is also strange as I found this quite runny.



You might not think I like this product by reading this BUT I do love it. It's indeed longlasting, waterproof and does not budge. Nothing can move this, NOTHING! The key to taking it off the lips is grab a wipe, wrap your finger in it and take it off that way.

Have a wonderful New Years Eve and see you on the 1st of Jan for #JanBlog.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review