Collection Gel Liners | JanBlog #10

Evening evening,

Hope you're all well and ready for the weekend :D I am now off work for five days woohoo. Today I want to review Collection's Gel Liners.


I have been using these for years and never really bought any of the other colours only the silver one. Funny enough, I don't have that particular shade at the moment. I wanted to try some other shades.


These bad boys are available to buy here. They're only £2.99 and Collection always have some kind of offer on.



What I like is the brush applicator and the long handle. It gives you great control when applying the product. Another bonus is the amount of product on the brush, you don't get loads which to some might not be ideal but with glitter, the less the better so you can control it.


These liners are very pigmented and do last a long time on the lid. The green just pops on my brown eyes. At Christmas I used the copper/red on a smokey eye look and got tonnes of compliments. These are so easy to take off and don't leave a glitter residue :D

Do you own any of the colours here or otherwise? Give me some recommendations if so.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review