What's In My Everyday Makeup Bag? | JanBlog #21

Hey there,

How are you all? Today was a gorgeous sunny yet cold day. I want to show you what is in my makeup bag that I carry daily or almost daily.


My little makeup bag is from Primark. I have had it a good while but I think it cost me £3. I had a MAC one that was too small so grabbed this in the Primark in Worcester.


It's a simple black and on the front has bronze studded details. I like that it's a more medium sized bag than large and because it was so cheap I don't mind if it gets a little squashed. What's inside I hear you ask? :P


Just an overview of the products inside.


I always carry a nude eyeliner. I love that I can use this on my waterline, inner corner and as a brow highlight. I don't always carry mascara but I was in a rush today so popped this into my bag. Jordana Best Lash Extreme is my holy grail mascara. It lengthens, volumises and makes my lashes look like falsies. Amazing. I have my trusty Sigma Powder F30 in there too :D


My foundation of choice today is the Healthy Mix by Bourjois. This hydrates, covers well and makes your skin luminous but not sweaty. Love this stuff. My shade is Vanilla. My new obsession are the Revlon Colorburst Balms but I adore the Matte ones. This is standout and it's a gorgeous deep red. See yesterday's post for a review.


My concealer is the Essence 3-in-1 wheel. I love this stuff. I need to get my Mamma to send me some over. I have been fond of this Sleek Powder lately. It is luminous so I use a light hand with it. My shade is 01.

So, there you have it. I hope some of you reading this do this post and let me know if you do.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review