The Sunday Girl Q&A | JanBlog #18

Hey guys,

Well today is a rather special post. I have wanted to do a Q&A with this beauty blogger for the longest time and never thought it would happen. 


I asked Adrienne some questions so here we go go go!! :D 

What made you start a blog?
After years of boring all those near and dear with my beauty obsessive ways I was swayed into starting a blog. It was done on a total whim and I never expected it to become anything at all let alone to still be blogging three years on!

After a year, what made you want to continue on?

The support from both fellow bloggers and my family, that and the truth is once you start blogging you will become hooked.

Have you ever had a time where you wanted to just quit your blog?

I enjoy what I do so much that I don't think I'll ever be able to fully turn my back on beauty blogging however I'd be lying if I said I haven't had moments of self doubt. If blogging ever gets you down in any way take a few days away from the internet in its entirety, return and see if you feel refreshed and raring to go. It always works for me.

Describe yourself in 5 words and then 5 for your blog.

For me- Small, blonde and very Scottish! Ha!
For my blog - A dream come true. Sorry it is only four words and uber cheesy but it is the truth.
I get to do what I love and what could be better that that?

What are your favourite types of videos on YouTube?

I like make-up tutorials generally speaking but find both Jenna Marbles and It's Grace (aka Daily Grace) to be utterly hilarious. 

Have you considered starting one yourself?

Watch this space ;)


All I can add to this post is how awesome Adrienne is and I utterly love her blog. If you live under a rock or you're new to blogging then click here to see The Sunday Girl and be wowed. 

Thanks again so so much.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review