MUA Shimmer Highlighter | JanBlog #14

Hey all,

Hope you're all having a lovely day so far. Today I have a post about the highly coveted high street highlighter by MUA. This product is very hard to find and is nearly always out of stock. I was in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol over the weekend and of course had to pop into Superdrug and there it was. I swear it was staring at me and I had to buy it hehe.


I have heard so much about this product. Whilst I don't love every product from MUA, I will admit to loving some of their single eyeshadows, lip liners and now this bad boy.


As you can see above it is a gorgeous 3D effect baked highlighter. This pink based highlight has a twinge of cream in it and is quite metallic looking. It most definitely has a blue sheen off it.


I really like the packaging, it's very pretty to look at. I definitely think the hype with this product is worth it. There are very few highlighters on the High Street at this price point, that are really good. Go MUA!



Would I recommend this? Absolutely. It's pigmented, not too obvious and long lasting. I really like it. Buy it here.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review