Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser | JanBlog #13

Hello lovelies,

Well I don't know about you but I can tell the cold weather is changing into FREEZING :( Boooooo. I ventured into Boots the other day and got the coveted Maybelline Baby Skin. It is a crazy hard product to find.


I have said before that my cheeks are dry and my t-zone is oily. Using a moisturiser as a makeup primer isn't an option for me as it will make my skin oilier. I have used the highly regarded Benefit 'The POREfessional' but for me, personally, it didn't work.


When I saw this little product on the interweb I was seriously intrigued. Many bloggers and YouTube folk said it wasn't heavy on the skin etc. I have to agree. It is a gel like formula but isn't too thick that you can't work with it.


The primer or pore eraser should I say, really works. My foundation went on lovely and it really made my skin look flawless. I highly HIGHLY recommend this product. You get 22ml for £7.99 and only need a small amount.

Have any of you tried this yet? You can buy it here! :)

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review