Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms | JanBlog #20

Hey guys,

Well I ran out this morning to grab the new Revlon Colorburst Balms as I have seen them on every American YouTube video and blog so I needed one at least, or them all.


Now they had the 'Just Bitten Kissable', 'Lacquer Balms' and 'Matte Balm' in stock, for now. They seemed to be going fast. I really didn't like any of the others and my hand was full of swatches. Sometimes I just get very focused on particular shades, like today.



I have this bad habit of going for bright pinks and deep reds lately and everything I buy lip wise lately is cool toned haha.

How pretty do they look? I got 'Standout' which is the deep red and 'Showy' which is the vibrant pink. Both cool toned hehe.


They seem to be exclusive to Boots at the moment but are on their website, click here. They retail for £7.99 and are excluded from any offer going on at the moment. They have a wide range of colours in all versions of the balm.


As you can see on the swatches above these babies are extremely pigmented and look gorgeous. I have a feeling these might rub off slightly when eating and drinking but I think you will definitely get a few hours before a top up or reapplication. They glide onto the lip so easily and smell quite fresh, like mint.

Here is a live swatch video :D



Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review