Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder | JanBlog #17

Hey all,

Today I have a review and it's on a pressed powder from the High Street. Yay! If you know me then you will know I have oily/dry skin and I don't prefer a matte powder to set my makeup or under eye area. It does not look ok on me.


When I look for a powder I want it to be long lasting and I almost want it to be especially for dewy skin/finishes. That is a hard thing to find on the High Street. I have tried Rimmel, Maybelline, Physican's Formula and that's just a few.


I never thought to try this product from Sleek. I don't know why, it just never processed in my head. I tend to associate Sleek with eye palettes and blushers. Oops. As you can above it isn't a translucent powder, there is some colour to it. If you look closely you can almost see speckles of glitter. That's obviously why it's called luminous. 


Whilst some might not dare try this pressed powder because of the glitter, it honestly does not show up on the skin especially if you use a brush. Whilst the makeup puff is a nice touch, I would imagine the glitter would show should you use this. I especially love the packaging, it's, ahem, sleek but convenient too.


I love this powder. It stays on my skin nicely, there's nothing too luminous about it. I would swatch it if you were unsure. The staying power is in around 4/5 hours. I find the best brushes to use it with are the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and the Sigma Large Powder F30. You can buy this wonderful powder right here. It retails for £6.99. Just another side note, Boots now sell Sleek makeup so if there's no Superdrug near you, try Boots.

Have a wonderful day

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review