Review: Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara | JanBlog #22

Hey howdy ya'll,

How are we all? Well today I have a review on a product I have had for a good while now. I didn't really want to just put it out on my blog without a proper review.


I heard about this on YouTube. I thought the idea was great. I mean we all hate doing the bottom lashes especially if the mascara wand is large and sometimes the product can smudge.


I, at first, thought this was going to be amazing. I loved the wand and it literally is the smallest mascara ever. There is tonnes of space to really get into the bottom lashes.


As you can see you get a tonne of product on the wand. So do I like this mascara? Is it worth the hype? I have to say no. I personally love long, black bottom lashes as it suits my big eyes. This clumps my lashes together and takes quite some time to build up to a dark look. My lashes feel hard and anytime I have used this, it smudges under my eyes. Fail.

I really did want to like it but unfortunately it's one of those things. I've used this about 5 times and now it will just sit in my collection haha. You can buy this at most Clinique counters for £12 or here on the Debenhams website.

Argh I hate doing negative reviews especially on such a great brand but we can't like everything. Right?

Have any of you tried it? Let me know.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review