Illamasqua Cream Foundation | JanBlog #31

Evening all,

It's a right miserable evening I must say. Are we due any nice weather at all? This January has apparently been the worst in a very long time. Anywho, onto my blog.


I have heard so much about the Illamasqua foundations and had to try one but didn't want to splurge the cash on the chance I might not like it. In their recent sale, I got a cream foundation for £5. Woohoo.


This packaging is huge. So much to deal with but it's what makes them stand out and so unique. You get a small sponge for application which is a very nice touch.


Now onto the foundation itself.



When I opened the box I was frightened haha. It looks so peachy to me. I thought they got the wrong colour but no. I picked CF150 as it's for light to medium skin with pink undertones. I am fair but not pale, I have redness on my cheeks and nose and I am pretty beige elsewhere. The majority of my face is red though.

I used this foundation this morning and was really frustrated with it. How did I end up using it? A wet beauty blender did the trick. I just tapped it onto my skin but beforehand I sprayed Urban Decay De Slick. This worked a treat thank goodness. I would say it is a medium coverage but wouldn't build it up in fear it looks cakey.

Look out for a demo midweek on my YouTube channel. So make sure to subscribe hehe.

Have a good weekend. Also, this was the last day of blogging everyday in Jan.

Lots of love,
Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review