Review: Illamasqua Nail Varnish | JanBlog #30

Hey there,

Hope you're all well. Today was probably the coldest day this week so far. Brrrr. I was then thankful when my friend Jerry in New York told me the cold and snow there. I would hate for it to snow. Nooooo thank you.

Today I have a review of a super duper bright nail varnish from Illamasqua. Yes, I sepia effected the picture so you have to read on and see this beaut.


I got this in the sale for £5 but these normally retail here for £14.50 so I got a bargain and I'd been eye balling this colour for a while.


This is RARE! Isn't it perfect? Now I am not like the normal girl out there, I love bright, weird colours haha. I might do a collection video this weekend.


As you can see the brush is of a normal standard. The bottle to me seems small but you get 15ml of product and in a Barry M polish you get 10ml.


Let's talk about the polish itself. I say nail polish not varnish and always have haha. Sorry. The formula isn't runny but not thick. It doesn't have a massively overpowering smell either which I appreciate. One coat wasn't great, very streaky. I applied two more coats and a top coat by Sally Hansen to get the look in the picture above. I really love the colour. It just pops out like a sore thumb. I could literally wear this all day, every single day. Gorgeous. Whilst you need to put a few coats on, it is worth the money.

I am definitely interested in buying some more polishes, just when I get a job haha :/ Have you tried any polishes from Illamasqua? This brand is fast becoming my favourite!

Lots of love,
Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review