Review: Soap & Glory 'Kick Ass Concealer' | JanBlog #27

Well hey there,

Today I want to talk you through a new wonder product for me. I have dark circles under my eyes and nothing works :( So I thought I would try this concealer duo before I tried an expensive brand.


I saw this in Boots for £10 and thought why not!??! Haha.



I was so excited at the dark circles claim haha. I'm only 30 but because I have late nights with my other love, wrestling, I have some trouble hiding my tired eyes.



I have no clue as to why I have never bought this before. As well as the concealers you get a setting powder for them. I mean genius. It's all very cute and compact at the same time. The powder is very finely milled and not heavy at all.


I have used the pinker side for my under eye region with the powder on top and definitely saw a difference. The more skin colour side is great for my neck as I have had a breakout there or on my redness on my cheek area. Just a smooth, light product.

I didn't notice any caking under my eye area and it stayed put all day. Will it solve my issue? No but it helps for the moment. I do need to get appropriate eye creams.

I would recommend this to you all. It is £10 in Boots. At the moment Soap & Glory are on offer too. Woohoo.

Have you tried this?

Lots of love,
Victoria xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review