Naked Basics | JanBlog #9

Hey all,

Hope you are all well. The stormy weather seems to be gone now, thank goodness. Today I want to talk about a palette that's been out for some time BUT I haven't ever blogged about it.


I bought this in Debenhams, available here, and didn't think I would love it like I do. It is so handy and very travel friendly. I do think the £20 price tag is reasonable.



Whilst Urban Decay say there are six matte shades, I would class 'Venus' as a satin. It is not completely matte. I love using 'Faint' on my eyebrows and in the crease. It deepens the more you blend it and just looks super gorgeous. I am also especially fond of 'Naked 2' it again deepens with blending but it subtle. The other shades are great on the lid and to highlight, especially 'Venus' and not forgetting the gorgeous matte black 'Crave'.

Top row is: Naked 2, Faint and Crave. Bottom from the left is Venus, Foxy and W.O.S.

If you love a more natural eye look or want to add to your collection then this is a must. I also used it in a video. I filmed a look inspired by Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars.

 


Lots of love,
Victoria xox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYX Face Off: Soft Matte Lip Cream vs Butter Gloss

My Acne Story | LUSH Grease Lightning

Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Review